I can't imagine doing that to my girl friends (unless of course she were to compete against me....kidding). My best advice- no one likes those kind of people. Show your friends some love, real honest to goodness brownie love that won't sabotage their goals. They will thank you, and so will your hips.
Healthy Fudge Brownies
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder (Hershey's special dark)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce or pure pumpkin puree
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup oat flour (or whole wheat pastry)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
In a large bowl mix together all of he dry ingredients. Mix the applesauce and egg whites and gently fold into the dry mixture. Stir only until moistened.
Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until desired texture is reached. Less time will result in a more dense, gooey brownie and longer time will produce a cake like brownie.